- Company Announcement FINNLINES INFORMS
Finnlines Plc Stock Exchange Release 10 April 2006
In his report to the Annual Shareholders' meeting today Mr. Antti Lagerroos, President and CEO of Finnlines Plc said that the result for the first three months of 2006 is weaker than the result of the comparable period 2005.
Reasons for this are:
- Due to hard competition the company has not been able to transfer the increases of expenses to freight rates
- Measures to adjust to the changes in the market have been unsufficient in some business areas.
However, the volume development in the main market areas of the company has been satisfactory. The company has already initiated correcting measures, but due to the reasons mentioned the whole year result is not expected to meet the market estimates.
Seija Turunen Christer Antson
DISTRIBUTION Helsinki Stock Exchange
- Finnlines Plc Interim Report January-June 2015 (unaudited)
- Finnlines awarded EU funding for environmental upgrading and sustaining the competitiveness for three of its major liner services
- The Polish Ministry of Treasury withdraws from the negotiations concerning the privatisation of Polferries