The ro-ro services concentrate in transportation between Finland and its major trading partners in Europe. With own offices in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Germany, Russia, as well as United Kingdom together with an extensive international network of relationships, high quality service is guaranteed.
Finnlines offers the following ro-ro services
- Finnlines Baltic and North Sea Liner Services, the high frequent ro-pax service between Finland and Germany, and ro-ro services between Finland and Estonia, Poland, Denmark, UK, Belgium and the Netherlands as well as the Bay of Biscay. All destinations have connections to / from Russia either directly or by transshipment
- FinnLink, several daily departures between Kapellskär, Sweden and Naantali, Finland with stop-over at Långnäs, Aland, both ways.
- NordöLink, several daily departures between Malmö, Sweden and Travemünde, Germany as well as
- TransRussiaExpress direct service between Germany (Lübeck) and Russia (St.Petersburg)
As freight we transport for example
- lorries (with or without accompanying driver)
- cars, motorcycles (as freight, without accompanying driver)
- caravans, camper vans (without accompanying driver)
- mobile machinery
- agricultural machines (harvesters, tractors, trailers)
- boats (on cradle)
- products of forest and steel industry
Please note that private cars, motorcycles, vans, camper vans with accompanying drivers / passengers are considered to be customers of our passenger services.