You are here
Overnight on board
Passengers leaving from Helsinki to Travemünde 17.4.2022 and 25.6.2022 have the possibility to stay overnight onboard.
Overnight onboard at Travemünde
18.–19.4.2022 and 26.–27.6.2022
PRICE PER PERSON (incl. breakfast)
Junior €15 (13–17 years)
Child €0 (children 6–12 years for free)
Start your travel well rested and enjoy breakfast onboard before heading on your trip.
Bookings via Finnlines' Call Centers and online booking system
Finnlines Call Center tel. +358 9 231 43 100
- To book overnight accommodation in the online booking system choose “Overnight on board” under “Services” in step 3 (“Passengers and Services”) of the online booking. From the dropdown menu choose the right amount of overnights regarding the passengers who are travelling.
- Overnight stay in Travemünde in the same accommodation that has been booked for the trip.
- If an overnight stay onboard is booked, it is not possible to leave the ship before the next morning.
- Breakfast is served 7:30–8:30 Finnish time at the buffet restaurant. Disembarkation starts at 9:00 Finnish time. Passengers traveling without a vehicle will be picked up from the ship at 9:00 Finnish time.
- It is not possible to book an overnight stay if you are travelling with animal transport vehicles (e.g. dog teams and horses).
The combination of travel services offered to you is a package within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2015/2302. Therefore, you will benefit from all EU rights applying to packages. Finnlines Plc will be fully responsible for the proper performance of the package as a whole. Additionally, as required by law, company Finnlines Plc has protection in place to refund your payments and, where transport is included in the package, to ensure your repatriation in the event that it becomes insolvent. More information on key rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302 >
Terms and Conditions for Package Travel >