Online booking support
Welcome to Online Booking Support
Here we offer useful info and solutions regarding the online booking. If you can't find the information you are looking for here, please, contact our Call Center.
Not available in the online booking
- Buses, animal transport (e.g. dog teams and horses) and over 12-m-long vehicles are to be booked via Call Center only. Vehicles carrying commercial goods and vehicles registered for commercial transportation are booked as cargo.
- Bookings where both standard- and special-priced ferry trips are combined.
- Different amount of passengers or vehicles on the return part of the trip than on the outbound trip.
- More than two pets in a booking.
- More than nine passengers in a booking.
When is online booking not in use?
You can book a trip online until check-in for the desired departure is opened. After the check-in has opened the booking must be done via Call Center or at the harbour. Exceptions are departures from Travemünde to Helsinki, where the online booking must be made at 19:00 o'clock at the latest.
Online booking can be paid with Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard or Maestro. Direct banking is possible in Finland via Aktia, Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Nordea, OP, POP Pankki, S-Pankki, Säästöpankki and Ålandsbanken.
When you pay your trip online, please, wait until the browser returns from your online bank to our booking system. Only this way your payment will be saved in our online booking system and you get a booking confirmation to your e-mail.
If you close your online bank’s payment window inadvertently before your browser returns to our online booking system, your booking will be cancelled even though you would have successfully paid for your trip. In this case, please, contact our Call Center.