Pets on board
Pets are welcome to travel with Finnlines.
- Please remember that when travelling with pets you always need to book a pet cabin, also on morning and day departures.
- You are allowed to take maximum of two pets into your cabin.
- There are special pet cabins, walking areas and even the very much needed tree stump.
- Note, that all pets need to be notified upon reservation.
- Pets may not be taken into bars, restaurants, sauna or other public areas.
- It is forbidden to leave your pet in the vehicle during the trip.
- The transportation of other pets than cats and dogs must be separately agreed with the shipping company.
- Please make sure that you reserve enough pet food for the sea journey. There is no pet food available on the ship.
- Before taking your pet abroad, please check the existing restrictions and regulations from local authorities.
Pet fares (price per pet, one-way trip)
Route Travemünde–Helsinki €96 (from 1.4.2017 €70)
Route Travemünde–Malmö €20
Route Kapellskär–Långnäs–Naantali €20