We at Finnlines have a simple and straightforward SMS service for informing about unexpected changes in our liner services traffic in the Baltic Sea area. Please note, this service is running also after office hours.
You can decide precisely which services you want to follow and you can also remove your phone number from the list whenever you want to.
Choose from the following services as to which area/service you want to be informed about.
- HansaLink (Helsinki-Travemünde-Helsinki)
- Germany (other Germany related traffics; Hanko/Helsinki-Rostock, Kotka-Lübeck, Turku/Uusikaupunki-Travemünde)
- Poland (Hanko-Gdynia)
- Denmark (Aarhus-Travemünde, Aarhus-Helsinki / Uusikaupunki)
- FinnLink (Naantali-Långnäs-Kapellskär); major changes that occur after office hours
- North Sea traffic (UK, Belgium, Spain - Finland, Russia)
To be included in the chosen service(s)' distribution list is easy, send the corresponding message to the number +358509020036
- To be added to the HansaLink list send message FL HANSALINK
- To be added to the Germany list send message FL GERMANY
- To be added to the Poland list send message FL POLAND
- To be added to the Denmark list send message FL DENMARK
- To be added to the FinnLink list send message FL FINNLINK
- To be added to the North Sea list send message FL NORTHSEA
Please note the number needs to include the country code (+358), otherwise it won't work. You will get a confirmation message after you have been successfully added to the list.
You can remove your phonenumber from the list as easily, send the corresponding message to the number +358509020036
- To be removed from the HansaLink list send message FL XHANSALINK
- To be removed from the Germany list send message FL XGERMANY
- To be removed from the Poland list send message FL XPOLAND
- To be removed from the Denmark list send message FL XDENMARK
- To be removed from the FinnLInk list send message FL XFINNLINK
- To be removed from the North Sea list send message FL XNORTHSEA
The instructions for removing yourself from the list will also be included in the messages you receive. You will also get a confirmation message after you have been successfully removed from the list. Please note, if the message is sent to several lists simultaneously, e.g. if the info is about Aarhus-Travmünde-Helsinki service, there will be only one removal instruction.