You are here
Travelling with pets
Pets are welcome to travel with Finnlines.
- Please remember that when travelling with pets you always need to book a pet cabin, also on morning and day departures.
- You are allowed to take maximum of two pets into your cabin.
- There are special pet cabins, walking areas and even the very much needed tree stump.
- Note, that all pets need to be notified upon reservation.
- Pets may not be taken into bars, restaurants, sauna or other public areas.
- Please keep your dog always on leash when not in the cabin.
- It is forbidden to leave your pet in the vehicle during the trip.
- The transportation of other pets than cats and dogs must be separately agreed with the shipping company.
- Please make sure that you reserve enough pet food for the sea journey. There is no pet food available on the ship.
- Before taking your pet abroad, please check the existing restrictions and regulations from local authorities.
- Please note that pets are allowed on decks where pet cabins and outer decks for pets are located. Restriction does not apply for assistance dogs. From the below file you can find more information regarding travelling with pets.
Pet fares (price per pet, one-way trip)
Route Travemünde–Helsinki €70
Route Travemünde–Malmö €20
Route Kapellskär–Långnäs–Naantali €20